• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

120's and kids and mods....

B
Nov 26, 2007
I've had a 120 for my boys for the past three seasons, this year here in IL we've gotten a tremendous amount of snow (for around here) and the 120 just won't get thru any of it, gets stuck constantly unless being ridden around a beat down path... I emailed the guys at Rec-Motor and they said they are working on a long track kit for these sleds but doesn't appear to be ready this season... does anyone else know of a place that makes a long track/big lug kit for these 120's?????

B
Nov 26, 2007
'scoots are few and far between and people are tryin to get way to much out of 'em around here (i've seen 'em sell from btw $1500 & $2000, that aint right for a 20yr old toy)... for not much more I can get a real sled for the oldest boy like a freestyle... hell, those things were just over 3k brand new iirc...

B
Nov 26, 2007
well, after doin some searchin around it seems like at his age he's due to be upgraded (the oldest anyway), the little guy is still 4 but i guess i can tell him to track poach until he gets a bigger sled and save my money for a bigger sled for the big kid... :D

Premium Features