• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"We Out Here" 2018 Season Edit

T
Sep 10, 2009
White Dumpster's 'We Out Here' season film is live!
2018 was by far the deepest season on record for our crew. Mother Nature had free refills on tap all season long. Despite the insane accumulation and constant powder inhalation, we managed to pull the cameras out for a bit of documentation. We all know the internet was invented so that you can watch riding when you can't ride, so we are doing our part to keep the world wide web stocked with awesome mountain riding content for your enjoyment. Check it out. 6 Axys's and one Cat!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P81BUuOb2e0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

T
Sep 10, 2009
Awesome shots and editing.
My 3 year old asks to watch the opening scene of your ‘17 vid daily!!! Im lucky I found this in the axys forum with my alpha on the way.

Thank you! That '17 vid was fun to make. Had a little inspiration from a mountain bike video.

Good feedback. I'll throw a post up in the general section also so people other than axys owners can find it.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Thank you! That '17 vid was fun to make. Had a little inspiration from a mountain bike video.

Good feedback. I'll throw a post up in the general section also so people other than axys owners can find it.

How about a link to the 17’ video?

Premium Features