• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowgirls needed - upcoming Snowmobile Shows!

B
Sep 12, 2014
Greetings ladies!

I'm recruiting promotional staff to work at upcoming snowmobile shows across Canada and the USA. My company specializes in motorsports event staffing, so we want to hire real girls who enjoy snowmobiling, motorcycling, etc! I'm an avid motorsport enthusiastic myself, and would appreciate any assistance you can provide to help me network and connect!

Event locations: NH, CO, NY, ID, MI, WA, UT; Canada (AB, QC, SK)

Job duties: interact with event attendees, hand out promotional items, facilitate an interactive game, provide product information

Requirements: Staff must be between the ages of 20-29, be friendly, outgoing, energetic, and have experience and strong snowmobile knowledge

Rate of pay: $20/hour

If interested, e-mail staff@backwoodsgirls.ca

Find us online:
www.backwoodsgirls.ca
www.facebook.com/backwoodsgirls.ca
www.twitter.com/backwoods_girls
www.instagram.com/backwoods_girls

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
hmm BACKWOODS GIRLS sound well Im not goin there , and for 20.00 per hr is that from the time they leave home or from start of show day ?

B
Sep 12, 2014
Thanks for inquiring! We are a group of girls who enjoy Backwoods type activities (hunting, fishing, sledding & more!) Rate of pay is for hours worked - travel and accommodations are not covered. Let me know if you have any more questions :)
-Jessica

Premium Features