• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 quick straps

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Hello, I am on your sight and I am looking for the 509 quick strap adapters, but cannot find them, are they available?

Thanks, Skylar.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Hey Hey! Sorry, was a busy weekend at the snow show! At any rate we do not have them on the site for a couple reasons.

First reason is 509 does not make quick straps, they only make short straps that are adaptable. The short straps that are in stock right now, were designed for the older Sinisters. They are somewhat compatible with the Aviators as well by taking the sinister hinges off the straps. You can also make them compatible with the new X5 but it takes some creative thinking, but it has been done. If you would like to try, shoot us a PM and we can get a set sent out to ya!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Hey Hey! Sorry, was a busy weekend at the snow show! At any rate we do not have them on the site for a couple reasons.

First reason is 509 does not make quick straps, they only make short straps that are adaptable. The short straps that are in stock right now, were designed for the older Sinisters. They are somewhat compatible with the Aviators as well by taking the sinister hinges off the straps. You can also make them compatible with the new X5 but it takes some creative thinking, but it has been done. If you would like to try, shoot us a PM and we can get a set sent out to ya!

Not a problem, I did not realize they did not work with the X5's. Thanks for the response!

Premium Features