• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Addiction Gas cans on Pro?

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I noticed that the ones that some people sent me pics of that were falling off were mounted on the rear of the tunnel... where they "whip" too much.

NEVER install ANY gas can on ANY mount system at the rear of the tunnel... with the weight of the gas... they should be pushed up snug against the seat always.

The tunnel on the pro is rated at 15lbs capacity... Just because it is big back there doesn't mean you should fill it with gear.

Z

ziperhead

Dec 17, 2010
i am on my third and final can with this system. love the clean look with no straps but i have lost 2 of the 3.3 galon tanks. one thing that i think may be a problem with the larger cans if you park in a heated garage the tanks tend to expand alot causing the groove to stretch out of shape and not fit like they do at first. crack the lid when you pull in should help. im going to try one of the small ones this time, time will tell! thinking of puting on a tether!

Premium Features