• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello from Washington

L

lescarpentier

Mar 5, 2011
Washington
Hello All!
My name is Bob.I first got into snowmobiling in 1990 when I moved to south central Alaska where snowmobiles became a way of life for me.That pretty much came to an end ten years later with a marriage,a child and a subsequent relocation to a different state,Washington.Now I'm single again and ready to dust off my sleds and dive head first back into this awesome sport.:face-icon-small-coo I hope to find others around here who share the same passion for this sport who I could some day ride with.
It's refreshing to see how helpful people are in this forum,the way I like to be when I can.

Happy trails!!

L

lescarpentier

Mar 5, 2011
Washington
we like to ride with people from tacoma. what kinda sleds are you dusting off? WELCOME TO WASHINGTON!!!

My 99 XC 700,my 99 RMK 700 and my 96 XLT RMK.
I'm more interested in my new toy now,an 05 900 RMK 166.Leaving for Gold creek in a little bit.
Thanks for the welcome!!
Be nice to go riding with you guys sometime.
I have nobody to ride with..
What are you guys riding?

Last edited:

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Welcome to Wa, who tricked you into moving to tacoma:face-icon-small-hap Just messing with ya! Well if you need and parts or work done check us out!

L

lescarpentier

Mar 5, 2011
Washington
Welcome to Wa, who tricked you into moving to tacoma:face-icon-small-hap Just messing with ya! Well if you need and parts or work done check us out!

Ha ha..work brought me here.:face-icon-small-win Thanks for the welcome!
A sledder always needs parts and work too sometimes.Waiting for your website to be finished so I can see what you offer.:beer;

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Ya im waiting on the web site to lol My "friend" is building it, think I'm going to hire someone here soon! You can click the facebook link and it shows some of our projects and what we do! Also our open house is coming up...

"Xtreme Motorworks is hosting our first open house and Motor Show June 12th 12-5pm. We want everyone to roll in with there coolest car, bike , quad, 4x4, wheel chair anything with a motor! We want imports, V8's, rat bikes, harleys, rock crawlers, trailer your quads, anything goes! We will be providing free food and drink, have some music and tons off prizes! Hope to see ya there.

http://www.facebook.com/XtremeMotorworks

Premium Features