• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are you guys doing to block off headlight openings?

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Looking for something to close off the headlight holes in the stock hood, headlight was removed due to it not fitting with twin pipes, and it was all just left open, I would like to close it off. Does anybody make a nice close off kit? Vented would be nice. Can't seem to find anything.

Thanks.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Stock hood? BRtech has vents, MoFlow, A2D but i would just get some mess from canadian tire or something with some epoxy glue that worked really well on my buddys sled. cheap also like $15 bucks or something

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Thanks, according to their webisites BRtech and MoFlow both don't have anything that I can use. I sent A2D an email though. Thanks for the info. I know mountian fit also makes some, but not realy a fan of how thier headlight vents look. Very close together where the two side meet in the middle. Might be the only look that's available though with a stock hood. I'm sure the canadian tire option would work, but I'm very picky with my stuff and it has to look just as good as it works if it's on my sled. :)

I
Feb 12, 2008
I have a vent kit I custom made that would work with ur stock hood. Pm me with you email and I'll send Pics of what they look like in my sled.

Premium Features