• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who has 53 aero Pol 600 turbo carb?

V
May 13, 2008
Victor, ID
Need a little insight to what you guys are running for screw settings. There is no one around here that has something to compare to and I am wondering if there is a little more power to be found with a bit more fine tuning. Mine runs and feels good, but there are a few times when the engine cuts and stumbles a little on top. Perhaps it gets too warm from playing. Perhaps I am running a bit lean below the 8000' mark. Usually happens below the 8000 ft mark though. From 8000' on up to 10,000' seems to runs great. When boondocken through the trees, the boost seems good too meaning I can get in and out of the thottle without much of a lag. The rpms are around 8300. The screw on the turbo is about 3/4 out. The carb power jets are about 3/4 out also. Running 11-13 pounds of boost. Running 19/43T gears 162 Power Claw. What are some of you guys running for settings?

Premium Features