• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris xc 120 wheel kit

mackddy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
idaho falls
Does anybody know how much the wheel kits go for on the Polaris 120s. I have one I want to sell I just dont know what to ask for it.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
POLARIS WHEEL KIT FOR A 120

Does anybody know how much the wheel kits go for on the Polaris 120s. I have one I want to sell I just dont know what to ask for it.

I just bought one from a POLARIS dealer where it's still BRAND NEW in the box looks to be approx 2000-2001 vintage, as it's NO longer available today from POLARIS.

It came with the I.F.S. arms (with bends to allow steering) a rear wheel kit (2 wheels only not 4) 2 front tires & wheels and spindles and all the necessary hardware, definitely a direct bolt-on with everything included, a nice quality kit.

I paid $240.00 for the GENUINE POLARIS one, as I've seen generic ones at the mail order places, however they're just wheels, no I.F.S. arms included, after installing this one, I can't see the sled being able to steer with out the relief bends in the I.F.S. arms

My 5 year old daughter rode her PINK 120 2008 DRAGON only one time with it on this summer, she really didn't care for it, "it's not the same without the snow" she said.

Snow's here now, been having fun, she prefers the Yamaha Raptor 50 for the summer anyhow.

Hope this helps

Premium Features