• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD oil pump for polaris turbo

S

snowjunkie

Nov 26, 2007
wyoming
I was wonder if there is a oil pump that we could buy that is cheaper than the one that boondockers sells. I can't believe that they are worth $300. Any help would be great.

S

snowjunkie

Nov 26, 2007
wyoming
The clark pump they are using are a far cry from $300. I cant believe they are selling them for that much when we can get them for 75. You know they get them cheaper.

F
Mar 6, 2008
ND
Clark pump

Wildchild, it isnt that particular pump. The one you have chose out of the list will never handle hot oil due to the plastic components. So I hope no one has bought one of the EMS 10s.

As junky says you will need a driver board, also a case for the board, wiring and tune the board for oil viscosity.
BD has incorporated all of this into a smaller package and molds it to the back of their pumps. Pros of this is a more compact design. Cons are no replacement of the driver circuit or pump. The heat will cause these compact units to fail.

I offer these pumps all setup to roll with a seperate driver for $200 shipped. Havent had one fail that I've heard about.

Premium Features