• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Old Corral is waking up

K
Jan 27, 2008
Hey boys and girls, this is Ken at the Old Corral, were getting ready for a new season!! we're expecting great things this year, low prices, great food, warm hotel, cushy carpet to walk on after a long day of riding, the hot tub is up and working, oooooh so nice and warm,

Right now Linda and I are offering $59.00 a night, for the hotel, and dont forget that continental breakfast is included!!

Dont ask, we dont sell booze, so on your way up here, stop at your favorite watering hole and grab a few cases and come stash it in your room for your stay, so you can bring it down to enjoy our home cooked meals and friday and saturday night yummy Prime Rib, slow cooked 14 hours to perfection! im getting hungry just thinking about it:)

So give us a call and make your reservations today!

P
Dec 6, 2007
sw mn.
$59.00

How long is the $59.00 offer good ? sounds good probly take you up on a couple rooms the first part of January , just need to know when we have to have them booked by. Thanks, Ken

B
Dec 3, 2007
Lansing, Michigan
Ken, How about a Lodge trailer service

Ken,

I have stayed there several times and always loved it. Have you ever thought about a service that could take sleds to Greenrock from the lodge in the morning and start picking up sleds in the late afternoon. Just use a car hauler or flatbed trailer. You could start at 8:00am with the first load and start bringing them back at 4:30. I would stay there everytime if did that. Parking at Greenrock can be a pain. I could probably even get someone to donate the trailer. You may not get a call for it but it would sure be a nice alternative then staying up at SML.

K
Jan 27, 2008
trailering

we love the idea here at the old corral, i am checking to see if i can, you know the situation, call my insurance and company insurance, see if i can do one without the other, lol. but we are on it, GREAT idea, this one we're not dropping...KEn

now tell me, what would be a fair price to trailer machines from the corral to the turn around and back

Ken,

I have stayed there several times and always loved it. Have you ever thought about a service that could take sleds to Greenrock from the lodge in the morning and start picking up sleds in the late afternoon. Just use a car hauler or flatbed trailer. You could start at 8:00am with the first load and start bringing them back at 4:30. I would stay there everytime if did that. Parking at Greenrock can be a pain. I could probably even get someone to donate the trailer. You may not get a call for it but it would sure be a nice alternative then staying up at SML.

C
Dec 1, 2007
Craig, CO
Highly Recommended!!! We had our wedding reception there last March, Linda and Ken were great to work with in getting our reception set up just the way we wanted. AWSOME prime rib.. all of our wedding guests are still talking bout it! :) We have stayed several times and have been treated like family every time. Most recently we were the only ones staying there that night. We played FREE pool in they're game room and listened to our choice of XM radio channels. Linda told us about the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners they will be having there for their guests. We are seriously thinking about skipping out on the LONG drive to family's, to spend Thanksgiving at the Old Corral, and riding.

Thanks again Linda and Ken, probably see you soon :D

Angie and Marc

B
Dec 3, 2007
Lansing, Michigan
Ken, Thanks for listening

I'm an insurance agent and this shouldn't be a problem. Like I said above I have stayed at the OC and loved the people and how clean and nice the rooms are. It would just be nice to not have to load the trailer and drive to Greenrock everyday. I'll be out between Christmas and New Years and again at the end of January. Will be bringing 6 guys with me. let me know if you work something out so I can make a reservation.

Premium Features