• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

front torque arm mount????? help

B

brent9k

Dec 17, 2007
BOZEMAN, MT
www.attackmotorsports.com
can anyone tell me what will happen if i use the rear mounting holes on the rear torque arm?

the bushings and rail holes are wore out so i would like to just use the other holes and mounting pionts.

can anyone tell my what will happen my using the extra holes

arm.jpg rails.jpg

Fast_XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Using those locations is fine. You will end up with slightly less ski pressure, as it lowers the rails about .5". It also changes the weight transfer slightly, as it lessens the angle of the front arm, making it softer under acceleration. Lastly, it makes the front shock slightly more progressive (less digressive is a more accurate way to describe it), making it a little firmer towards the end of travel. Since the changes are pretty minor, I would be suprised if you notice a difference at all. The 02-03 Pro Xs shipped with front arm using those holes, and suggested the front location for tracks with lots of cornering., The IQ turns fine...I used the rear location the last 2 years without issue.
Neil

Premium Features