• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to the site

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
I am not completely new to the site, but am quite new compared to some of the members on here.. This is a good idea for people to introduce themselves and I figured I would go first.:D

My name is Nick, I live in Idaho and own a few snowmobiles. Nothing new or fancy, just something to get me where my skills allow me to go.. I ride with a few people (mostly family) and have a great time doing it. I used to snowmobiles back in highschool on some old school sleds, but recently got back into it with a much newer sled.. WOW, how technology has changed things.. :eek: I love to leave the trail, try and get to the top of the mountain and just enjoy the scenery.. Very humbling.. Anyway, there is my introduction.. This site has been great and I hope to be a part of it for a very long time!!:)

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am not completely new to the site, but am quite new compared to some of the members on here.. This is a good idea for people to introduce themselves and I figured I would go first.:D!!:)
Thanks for being the first one to take advantage of this new forum.

Hopefully this will serve as a place to get to know each other.

Premium Features