• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fully Modified Yamaha Rhino Race/Show Vehicle

P
Jun 7, 2009
Des Moines, IA
rhino_with_hannah.gif

This is a fully modified Yamaha Rhino with a 686 motor. It was built by Premis Industries as a show vehicle to be used for promotion. The machine has over $23,000 in performance parts and has hardly been used since the build. The most action it has seen is a few magazine photo shoots, some action on the showroom floor at the Indy Dealer Show, and a some cruising through the pits at national ATV MX events. It was built using a 2004 Yamaha Rhino base.

The machine has also been featured in several magazines including ATV Sport, UTV Magazine, and ATVScene.com. It was also used by Duro Tire at the Indy Dealer Show and by ATVScene.com and Quad Magazine for photo shoots.

We have no use for the machine anymore so we have decided to sell it. This is a beautiful and clean machine. Everything works great, tops out at over 60MPH, and will easily clear a 50 foot jump. STAND OUT IN A CROWD! THERE IS NO OTHER MACHINE OUT THERE LIKE THIS!

More pictures and a complete list of parts are at the link below.

http://www.premisind.com/rhino_for_sale.html

Asking $15,500. Free Delivery up to 500 miles with 10% deposit (machine located in Iowa City, IA) Anything over 500 miles for $1.50/mile

BradP@Premisind.com

P
Jun 7, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I could deliver to B.C. Canada, it would be $1.50 per mile over 500 miles. If you let me know where you live I could tell you how much it would cost. Or you could meet me anywhere in between.

Premium Features