• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Weather channel founder suggests suing Algore to expose global warming fraud.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Kinda like how politicians jumped on the bandwagon on how a social medical struture like Canada's are so bad. Friggin morons.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Your right Graveler, change is coming. And it'll be at the hand of the angry white males. We've taken enough **** from liberals.

Unfortunately, I think the angry white males are a minority.... How else can you explain McCain?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
The whole "Global Warming" scare tactics don't really surprise me much.
Frustrating yes, but still doesn't suprise me.

Think of it as a progression.
The enviros had the Endangered Species Act. They have abused this to the point even some politicians are calling for it to be done away with.

Then they had the Wilderness Act. They are still in the process of destroying this program.

They (being the enviros) needed a way to expand beyond the US. To start taking control of the enviromental issues on a global scale.

They found that issue in global warming.

now toss in a few countries that are looking for money and a way to get a bigger piece of the world economic pie and you have momentum. Just look at what happened at the last world conference on global warming. All the third world and developing countries wanted the US and the European countries to PAY THEM to green up.

Add to that mix the fact that you have politicians that are bought and paid for and have their marching orders to accept and further the whole global warming thing and you have the citiuation we are currently in.

Even if global warming is shown to be a farce, this thing isn't going to go away. If we have learned anything over the last 30 years. It is that even when they have nothing to say, enviro-zealots will find something scream about.

The part that gets me about global warming is how much data they're basing the whole theory off of. The earth has been around for billions of years and all of a sudden in the course of just a few years the world is suddenly in crisis. That would be like looking at 10 feet of mountain terrain and deciding which way is down. It might give you a slight indication, but you could also be totally wrong.

Go back a few decades and there was just the opposite theory. The world is cooling and everyone is doomed because forests and farms would die out. Fast forward to today and global warming extremists throw out that theory because now they see a positive trend in world temperatures. Wait 20 years and I bet it will be different again.

As much as I criticize the argument that global warming is real, I do encourage developing new technologies that save energy. With the oil companies commanding $100 per barrel of oil, it would be nice to have an alternative to the high fuel costs. Ethanol is no solution, it takes more energy to create ethanol than the ethanol you end up with, and drives up the cost of food in the process.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
The whole Gore thing has nothing to do with Global Warming...and everything to do with Money and Fame. Gore looked at this as an opportunity to wow the bleeding hearts that need some sort of bandwagon to jump on. I was sure i read somewhere that Gore doesn't even have his own "green" house in order. Driving big sport utes, using exorbinant amounts of electricity in his big fancy house or houses. It really pisses me off when people with such influence take advantage of the not so knowledgable. (Oprah as well)
BTW Gore ya twit...the ice has been melting for millions of years.

The whole Gore thing has nothing to do with Global Warming...and everything to do with Money and Fame. Gore looked at this as an opportunity to wow the bleeding hearts that need some sort of bandwagon to jump on. I was sure i read somewhere that Gore doesn't even have his own "green" house in order. Driving big sport utes, using exorbinant amounts of electricity in his big fancy house or houses. It really pisses me off when people with such influence take advantage of the not so knowledgable. (Oprah as well)
BTW Gore ya twit...the ice has been melting for millions of years.

I agree with you about Gore. When the news came out about his huge natural gas and electricity bills, he only then decided to "go green" and install high efficiency windows and such.

I can't even read an article about him without thinking of the South Park Man Bear Pig episode. I love how that show makes fun of politicians like Gore.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Gore is a top environmental polluter in Tennessee.

Here's a satellite image of his farm on the Caney Fork River, in Tennessee.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=36.225304,-85.902357&spn=0.051583,0.113897&t=h&z=14

See that big white splotch, That's a tailings pile. His dad was on the board of directors of the company that made that mess, and the company practically gave him the land, and then paid him for the mineral rights. Notice how you can't get a closer image, that's because Gore is on the board of directors of Google. He don't want you seeing his mess. You won't find that low res of a satellite image anywhere in the United States.

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
YOU ALL DARE SPEAK OUT AGAINST JESUS?!?!?!? BLASPHEMERS!!!! YOU ARE ALL SATANIC EVIL-DOERS WHO ARE HELL-BENT ON DESTROYING THE WORLD!!!!

REPENT, YE, REPENT!!!!

You all astound me. You simply can not speak out against JESUS. Jesus HIMSELF is saying that Global Warming is going to destroy the world his father created, and the only way we can save it is to VOTE FOR HIM.

VOTE FOR JESUS EVERYONE ... or else the world will end!!!!!

:D

F
Dec 1, 2007
NORTH BEND
http://www.citizensugar.com/1093812

"Speaking at the 2008 International Conference on Climate Change on Monday, Coleman sharply chastised those who further global warming alarmism. Coleman believes that the station he founded has been captured by alarmists, such as the Weather Channel’s Heidi Cullen, who has advocated revoking the license of meteorologists that believe global warming can be explained by cyclical weather patterns and not human activity."

Someone needs to kick this bit*h's teeth out.

Premium Features