• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer be ware (built2ride)

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
We sent money for a console about 6 weeks ago and never received our part. i have only had any contact a couple of time in this period. he said he shipped and it came back and reshipped still never got it and he wo'nt answer. we have asked for our money back with no responce. So be ware if he has any thing for sale, i would never buy from him again. This is the first time i have ever had a bad deal on here and i've done a lot on this site.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
That sucks larry! Where is he located? Maybe someone could pay him a visit locally?

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Name

The guys name is Max Shawver from black foot idaho. that said it was only 35 dollars but it just the fact that it even happened. or if there was a problem he's not keeping in touch. i did send a message and told him we just wanted our money back and if i did not hear from him by monday i was going to spell it out here on the forum with no response so here it is . if he contacts me or makes it right i will defiantly let every one know.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Sorry about the bad deal larry. Hope you got those rails all right and all was as expected. Been down with a nasty Bronch **** the wife gave me. May have what you were looking for from this guy, let me know and maybe I can help ya out.

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
I have been talking to him about some parts. He is very slow to reply to anything.:confused: not sure what to do. Thanks for the heads up.

M
Jan 21, 2008
Libby, MT
Good Thing

He woul'dnt keep in contact before so i do'nt see why it would change now.

I'm the guy Larry was trying to get the part for and look what happens. It's a bummer when brown eyes like Max shawver have to go and ruin it for the rest of the clean playing sphincters. Thanks for anyway Larry. Don't buy anything from Max Shawver, that is if you actually would like to recieve the part.

Sincerely,

Frustrated!

MAking A List

I know this was brought up before, but can the mods make a section for feedback or something so people know about bad deals. or a rating or something so people know what has happened in previous transactions. now i'm not saying once and he a bad seller. just something that everyone that buys from him can rate him so you have a general idea. cause stuff can go wrong now and then.

Premium Features