• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for people to ride with

H
Jan 24, 2012
Oregon
Hey guys! Or gals! My name is Jon. Not sure if this is the right spot to post this or not?? Getting back into sledding and don't have many people to ride with. Have one couple I ride with but our kids schedules don't always allow us to go at the same times. I live in Sweet Home but have a family house in sisters for riding in central oregon. I would consider myself somewhat of an experienced rider but have a lot to learn about backcountry techniques on the newer modern sleds. I came from 2002 rmk 700 144 to a 09 dragon 163. Big difference!! I mostly did boondocking but with the snow this year I haven't got to experience anything but trails with the dragon....not what I got it for!! So I'm looking for individuals or groups looking for someone to tag along and maybe learn something and make new friends! Look forward to hearing from you!

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
When you get a good dump of snow down to 2500 feet. you can ride the hills east of Scotts Mills. I was out there in December in that one dump they had. Real convenient. You have to beat the 4 wheelers in there, or go out beyond the end of their tracks. When they accumulate 3 feet or more at 3000 feet, they give up trying to keep the road to Rhody Lake open. Then you have it all to yourself.

Premium Features