• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tekrider Crossover TekVest Medium M

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I have a TekVest that I purchased at the end of last season, wore it a few times. It is very light and comfortable. I lost a bunch of weight this summer and am going to need a smaller size. This is a MM. These sell for $300+. I'll let it go for half at $150. plus shipping. Text me if you like, I'm in Denver. 720-218-5854

Product Description:

Tough, high-tenacity, vented mesh and ripstop nylon shell with soft-armor configuration. Closed-cell foam and UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) plastic laminate armor provide a high level of all-around protection. UHMW plastic is eight times more cut resistant than HDPE and more flexible than polycarb MX gear. Trail- and race-proven armor configuration. Excellent back support and electric blanket-type warmth for the lower back and kidney areas for cold weather riding. Action cut for the full range of motion that any snowmobiler, ATV, dual sport or enduro rider will experience. Can be made ISR race-legal with optional shoulder pads. Work best with 3-into-1 jacket products with a zip-out lining. An excellent wind stopper and insulating productHeavily vented for maximum cooling. This is the lightest TekVest available. For offroad riders looking for the best in full side and frontal coverage. Designed to be worn over/under a jacket. Wear your current backpack over top of this design. Rear armor foam panel removed to increase air flow while wearing a backpack. Traditional TekVest UHMW plastic back panel retained profile raised and ventilated. No other TekVest made flows this much air. Neck brace compatible. Will accept the standard optional TekVest shoulder pads.

mba 017.jpg mba 018.jpg mba 019.jpg mba 020.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features