• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb 2011 ~ March 24th - 27th

L
Mar 2, 2010
Have any questions about the World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb? I have the answers or will find them for you! I work for The Point Inn and Suites in Jackson Hole and spend most of January to March figuring out great deals for guests of the Hillclimb and would love to share my knowlege with you. So send me a question and I would be happy to answer it for you! If you have lodging, activity, skiing, spectating, or snowmobile tour questions I can get the answers for you!

I am currently working on the pricing for a great lodging and spectating package for the World Championship Hill Climb for this coming year's event that was loved and enjoyed by many last year. It will include beer, tickets to the hill climb, 2 night's lodging, a gift bag filled with cool snowmobile stuff and discounts on upgrades.

I look forward to answering questions! I love it! Talk to you soon!:face-icon-small-ton

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Last year we stayed at the Point Inn for the first time. For 12 previous years I've always stayed at Snow King for hillclimb.

What an excellent and absolutely refreshing JACKSON experience we had with the Pointe Inn. The hotel totally catered to us sled people. Big fun party for happy hour(s) and genuine people happy to see us and have us stay. They supplied the pizza and beer! UNHEARD OF AND AWESOME! No uptight BS snobbery like we get and got for 12 years at Snow King! A fraction of the price, just as nice, and twice as much fun! BOOK IT LIZ the Snowmobile Better Boards crew is coming back for round TWO!

code words Coors Light...and ...Crown Royal

See you in March!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yup what Rob said. The pointe Inn was a blast to stay at last year. GREAT service and just an awesome atmosphere to be in. Wish I could make it this year.

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
So did the greenies really buy out Snow King this year?

There's been rumors floating around this will be the last year for the hill climbs at snow king in jackson ....

Any truth to that?

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Not that I know of.... it is the BIGGEST money maker in winter for town wether they admit it or not and it goes to a good cause!! The greeny azzed paper always loves to throw a dis or two and barely mention it. Good thing the SnowDevils fight/work so hard every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features