• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m10 air assault shock????

yammi4ever

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Garwin, Iowa
Of those of you who have put the rear air shock in your long track m10's how do you like it. I have the live axle w2 m10 and am wondering about putting this in.

I have the front air shock in it now and the Fox in the rear. I am thinking about putting in Fastrax titanium set up or going with the air set up from Fast.

Hoping to get some more transfer out of it with one of these versions, any comments appreciated.

K

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
We use the Fox coil over even on the new m-10's we've ordered. Seems like the coil over is more consistent and some that have had the air in the rear we're messing around with it constantly adding or taking air because it was inconsistent.

D
Nov 26, 2007
I have the fast air shocks on my M-10 and so far have not been impressed with the shocks.. The rear shock is working good.. The front however will not hold air for a full ride.. Fast issued some bulletins for this problem and that still did not help. Would also like to try the fast front air shocks, but hesitent to, thinking they will leak too.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I have the fast air shocks on my M-10 and so far have not been impressed with the shocks.. The rear shock is working good.. The front however will not hold air for a full ride.. Fast issued some bulletins for this problem and that still did not help. Would also like to try the fast front air shocks, but hesitent to, thinking they will leak too.

Yup.. X2.. POS as far as I am concerned
Anybody got a good deal on the coil overs???

Premium Features