• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

diagnostics for apex

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
D5 - Intake temperature
"Displays the intake air temperature. * Check the temperature in the air cleaner case."

D6 - Coolant temperature
"Displays the coolant temperature. * Check the temperature of the coolant."

D7 - Vehicle speed pulse
"Displays the accumulation of the vehicle pulses that are generated when the track is spun."

L

LOYTOY

Nov 29, 2007
marsden, sk
my atmosphere pressure sensor (D:2) is reading 93 and Intake pressure sensor (D:3) is reading 9 - shouldn't they be the same?
also D:62 is saying there is 1 fault but there is no code Id# in D:61 it just reads 0 ??

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
If you are running a pure logic box or a similar type of Dobeck fuel controller those two values will read like that. Do you have a flashing yellow light at startup? Possibly a code 20 (intake and atmospheric pressures are too far apart)? If it is one of the flashing yellow codes while it's idling, it can possibly NOT show up on your D61. If this is the case, you may have to unplug your controller and hook the system up like stock, start the engine so those two numbers become the same again, shut it down, go into diagnostics again and clear your codes(I know it doesn't show but do it anyways) and it should go away. I've been able to "trick" mine by just unplugging the vac line that goes to your map sensor so it reads the same as your atmospheric too. Good luck!

Premium Features