• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

under seat bag suggestions

Just picked up a new 2017 axys 800 assault 155. just wondering what kind of bag you guys put under the seat. I will probably put the powder keg on the tunnel eventually but for now just looking for a little extra storage.

I bought a 2017, 600 switchback assault 144 for the wife. it came with a great little bag under the seat.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Burandt Adventure Underseat Bag

This is the best looking underseat bag on the market...in my opinion. It might be a little short on room (depending on what you intend to carry in it), and a bit pricey, but the fit and function of this bag is perfect. I combine this with the large tunnel bag, windshield bag and dash bag, and this hold everything i need, plus some.

Underseat Bag 1.jpg Underseat Bag 2.jpg Underseat Bag 3.jpg

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
This is the best looking underseat bag on the market...in my opinion. It might be a little short on room (depending on what you intend to carry in it), and a bit pricey, but the fit and function of this bag is perfect. I combine this with the large tunnel bag, windshield bag and dash bag, and this hold everything i need, plus some.

X 2 .. awesome bag wish it had the expanding section like the PRO bag . I put my hat and a pair of gloves in it. But most importantly it's a safe place for plugs and keys !! Plus my belt stays in there ( I have a Z Bros Bumper and it does not work with the stock one, I wasn't real impressed with the way it was designed from the factory with the belt in weird curves!)

I do like the hard shell that matches the Ultimate Shovel bag for the tunnel also ..

Last edited:
Premium Features