• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 place snowmobile trailer?

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
I just went through this myself.

I just sold my old TopCap two place to buy a brand new SnoPro aluminum Hybrid two place.

I had to travel all the way to Missoula, Montana from Olympia, Wa to find one...they're selling like hot cakes right now unfortunately.

Duzzi

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2013
Clems Enumclaw Powersports sells snowmobile trailers.

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
I just went through this myself.

I just sold my old TopCap two place to buy a brand new SnoPro aluminum Hybrid two place.

I had to travel all the way to Missoula, Montana from Olympia, Wa to find one...they're selling like hot cakes right now unfortunately.

Those Sno pro hybrids look pretty legit. If you don’t mind me asking how much did you pay. The Triton ones they want $6000+?

rp2000r

Lifetime Membership
Sep 28, 2011
Bothell, WA
You get the white one with a scuff on the side?
Good deal compared to new.

I have a TC128 I bought from Dan/Jet and it's a nice trailer.
I hate messing with wet covers and hate salt spray all over the sleds so had to go covered.

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
JET CHEVROLET AND RV LARGEST TRITON DEALER ON THE WEST COAST

We normally have lots of snowmobile trailers in stock, this year we've sold every sled trailer and sled decks we can get our hands on. Not sure why, We do have load of Tritons coming in this week, I do have a few used trailers we just took in trade also, just call me
dan at jet chev 253-838-7600 I'll do my best if you havent got one yet,

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
We normally have lots of snowmobile trailers in stock, this year we've sold every sled trailer and sled decks we can get our hands on. Not sure why, We do have load of Tritons coming in this week, I do have a few used trailers we just took in trade also, just call me
dan at jet chev 253-838-7600 I'll do my best if you havent got one yet,

Spoke with you yesterday and put my name on one coming in next week. Have a happy thanksgiving.

Thank you
Tyler

Premium Features