• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Helium Lightweight Hood and Side Panel Kits

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We have these kits available Here: https://www.gobigparts.com/SKINZ-PROTECTIVE-GEAR-HELIUM-HOOD-AND-SIDE-PANEL-COMPLETE-KIT.html

Kit includes:

Bumper, Air Intake Kit, Chaincase Cover, Oil Tank, Hood Kit, Side Panel Kit, lower side panel kit, and an Ultra Q Silencer
Two different kits available for standard Arctic Cat ProClimb and Mountain Cat with extended chaincase
Dramatic weight reduction and re-configured, narrowed plastic allows for a significant improvement in machine capabilities for extreme technical riding and backcountry scenarios
Drag and paneling is minimized and through snow efficiency is greatly improved
Durable TPO formed plastic construction
Integrated headlight delete
Lightweight, Extreme weight reduction
Shortens front of machine approximately 6-7 inches
Narrows machine up to 3 inches on each side
Lower rear corners are cut and narrowed
Includes all necessary hardware
Durable painted finish
Cannot guarantee fit with any Turbo system
SEE SPECIFICATIONS SHEET FOR MOR INFORMATION
Note: This hood and side panel kit requires a lightweight headlight of some type. You can add one to your order by using the "Add-Ons" pull-down menu below.

241-03503B.jpg

241-03503B.jpg

greenhelium.jpg

whitehelium.jpg

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
It does not narrow the machine up 3" where it counts. the belly pan is in the same spot if not wider. You still have to alter them to put skinny boards on.

Change the add and stop selling BS. narrow up high doesn't help performance any, only down low.

its pretty light.

the can is garbage.

its horrific to install but if you forget after the fact its a pretty fun ride. but could be far better.

and the turbo panel needs some serious attention skinZ.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
You apparently haven't ever installed the helium kit then. Maybe it's because I'm picky and have the skills and knowledge to know the difference.

This kit could get a lot better imo, and I'm saying that in both a really good way and they missed by 25%. But they still showed up, so you gotta give them that. I'd just like to see it done 95%+

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
You apparently haven't ever installed the helium kit then. Maybe it's because I'm picky and have the skills and knowledge to know the difference.

This kit could get a lot better imo, and I'm saying that in both a really good way and they missed by 25%. But they still showed up, so you gotta give them that. I'd just like to see it done 95%+

Thanks for the feedback. I kept my word and they do have your feedback so thank you for that. I don't own a Proclimb so I haven't personally installed one. I know there was a need in the market and they stepped up to the plate.

Last edited:
S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV

Really??? Picky and have skills??? Maybe skills at running a keyboard and running your mouth like you honestly know something. Dude you never cease to amaze me..., Just cannot give up the keyboard slapping habit and criticism of everything out on the marketplace other then what "you think" works. Please go back into hibernation and find a new hobby.

Actually since you know everything and are "super" smart, why don't you build your own snowmobile line and settle it for good. Maybe we could all ride the best sled ever "designed by the keyboard slapper extraordinaire from snowest"

Ha Ha ha

VC money out there go get it, but my guess is VC (oops big word for you, may need to google) would laugh at you and say you are full of s.,t

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Taking it personal aren't you.

Have you ever installed one?

It would take little effort to make the kit far better.
Yet you would rather just leave it, pay high dollar for a mess.
No one that installs this kit could think anything less than what a pain in the but. If they have fab skills and give a chit.
I was simply saying to the op maybe some don't know any better and think that quality is acceptable.
((Fact is I own a body shop, doing custom fabs etc. That look flawless is rare.)
Im telling you, it could be refined a lot! And I'm not the only one saying that, I've heard it from several ppl.

Bring something to the table instead of your ego.

I've agreed that they put something on the table no one else has, pros to them.
But dam it could be way easier, more cost effective and better performance.

Are you telling me if the price was cut by 25% , the fit and finish was 25% better and faster, and the capability of the sled was increased 10% then you would tell me I'm just being a pain.

Not only that but could you imagine what would happen, it would be a no brainer, prob the first thing anyone would buy, they would sell way more and clear more money with the best reputation.

Yeah, I'm a real dick.

I deliver products and ideas that increased performance for everyone.

Whay about you, what value did you bring.

Premium Features