• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My new sled has not even came in yet !! BRP customer service stinks!!!

michelintireman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
I spring ordered a Ski doo 600 renegade. It has not come in yet !! My dealer (MSW) is awesome and has called BRP everyday for 2 weeks to try and get an update. They gave me BRP's customer service number. 1-715-848-4957. Notice it is not a toll free number. I called them and actually talked to a real person after being on hold forever. They told me sorry , no compensation though. Your sled should be in by Saturday Dec.15th your dealer will be notified a day in advance. NOT ,no sled yet .This is my 6th new Ski doo since 1997 . They did not care. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she was not in but would call me back, NOT !! I called the next day and again took forever to get through. I talked with the supervisor, again no compensation and no information on when the sled will be in . I had a trip planned for COOKE Dec 12th. I live in Mn. and will now miss 25% of the riding season.Sold my 2005. BRP did not care !! I tried calling again the last 2 days and was put on hold forever and could not get through. The last call I timed and was on hold 18 minutes . I hung up. They do not have an email address for customer service that I could find. BRP STINKS !!
Yes my dealer did offer to let me use a sled to go to COOKE but I have never had any luck doing that, lot's of rocks in Cooke right now.
If you know anyone from BRP give em heck . At least they could have offered me something, belt,oil,cover, $$$$ anything .

Last edited:
W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
that sucks,,we waited till the 2nd week in november for our X's and missed a month of riding,, i know this was due to the fuel tank deal but it didnt help me.hope it gets there sooooon:mad:

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
since you gave the dealer money.it should be his problem to call and get you a sled.

We have not gotten our 600 Ren XP's either. Went to go pick up two of them on Friday with our 800 xp's and the dealer said the set up department had a problem, they were not there to set up! I guess they are enroute and it should be to Alaska by this week, I hope!

The 800's were everything I had hoped for, tons of fun today! Sweet Sleds!

Chris
www.snowmobile-alaska.com

Last edited:
Premium Features