• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which bathroom should the freaks use?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So a middle aged man decides he wants to be a girl, which bathroom should it use?

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I can't believe something this stupid has as much news coverage as it does!
How can anyone believe it would be reasonable to have little girls share the same bathroom as one of these degenerates.

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Remember folks, the only thing protecting your precious children from pedophiles are bathroom laws. Since they're so effective, maybe we should make similar laws regarding guns, right?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The freaks should use the male or female restrooms whichever they choose to use just like they have used since the dawn of time and continue to use them til the end of time.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Agreed there isn't any more or less of these people than before...just something the media decided to pump on a slow day. If it hasn't caused any widespread problems so far....no good reason to think that will change.

Kind of makes a person wonder what news they are covering up and don't want you to know when they cover this type of stuff so much.........

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Kind of makes a person wonder what news they are covering up and don't want you to know when they cover this type of stuff so much.........

I think it also says a lot about the state of the people. They're not very smart. The Press and media nowadays are wrapped up in Special Interest as bad as the politicians are.

Premium Features