• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays 2016 Polaris extended release

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Some interesting innovation is happening at Polaris. Not everything may be ready for release on this upcoming dealer meeting at the end of the month. They also might not show all their cards during the end of month public announcement I'm guessing. Innovation takes time, research, money, testing, refinement and many times back to the drawing board. Personally I think Polaris did an excellent job on the 2016 Axys RMK. However again "personally" I think there is room for refinement such as TPS accuracy and improved lower A-arms. Yes the A-arms did exactly what "they" wanted them to do, however, I want them to do exactly what I want them to do which is a combination of "give" (to save the bulk head) "and take" (a hard enough hit that they don't pretzel on a pine cone). We as consumers want it all. Id like to thank Polaris for also riding these sleds and not being a bunch of desk jockey engineers that think what looks good on paper will make a good sled. Keep testing, keep pushing and keep innovating and we will buy your sleds. Then stand behind them when things don't work out and you'll form long term loyal customers. Lastly, thank you for reading these forums and passing on consumer complaints, thoughts and ideas! There will be some announcements on the 2017 sleds here shortly, but when the announcements don't fill your wildest dreams look forward to what "may" be released at Haydays;)
* I approve this message, batteries not included, ride at your own risk, don't chew bubble gum with a helmet on, this message will self destruct when Im wrong and Polaris releases a Big Bore Turbo Axys under 200lbs with carbon fiber everything and warp drive on the 29th;)

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Why on earth would they wait 6+ months to release the rest of the 2017 line up? 2017 snow Check period would be long over and most 2017 sleds have already been built by that point. All that would do is piss off the people that ordered new sleds and then see something else come out that they may want insted.

Where did you get your "inside" info?
Eric

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Hey Eric,
No inside info. I wish... my crystal ball is full of two stroke smoke. Im just looking at everyones wish lists and thinking there is no way they can incorporate "everything" people are asking for in such short time such as new light weight starter and more. Each year some of the manufactures release upcoming things at Haydays, this is nothing new. This post was intended as a light hearted poke so everyone doesn't panic and think they need to jump ship if the news release doesn't fill our wildest wishes. Im expecting like always what we don't get on our wish lists will gladly be filled by the aftermarket. Thats where Haydays shines, the aftermarket manufactures fill the little niches that the OEM's overlook or bean counters don't recommend. Thats how little shops such as B&M Fab thrive, looking at what is needed or lacking and running with it.

Last edited:
A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
They release there race sled every year there, might actually see it in axys body work this year.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
They release there race sled every year there, might actually see it in axys body work this year.

It is... Well The mod version the pros run.
a0a256ba1bdad20bfe095d0de2ba9497.jpg

Talk of an xcr. Would be this i bet with tamer track and larger tank just like the other brands.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
It is... Well The mod version the pros run.
Talk of an xcr. Would be this i bet with tamer track and larger tank just like the other brands.

XCR= "eXtra Cool Rocketship" from Polaris;) The 2017 brochure shows a 600 & 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine, Pro X called a Rush Race-Ready XCR with IQR handle bars, Axys chassis, different Walker Evan Hi-Lo Compression adjustable shocks, Pro-X torsion bar, racing brake system, Cobra track 1.?" track, Walker Evans 2.0" body front track shock and more.

Last edited:
Premium Features