• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City 2015-2016 season

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I am starting to see pictures on facebook of snow out in Montana. I figured it was time to start a new season tread so all you lucky buggers that live out that way can post some pictures and make all us flatlanders wish we were closer.

jthussey

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Minot, ND Big Sky, MT
Been snowing pretty good for the last couple days above 10k in the Madison range. Snow level at 7k in big sky erea right now. Won't last but any moisture is good moisture. Just hope the areas that need it most get some.

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Daisy

stayed at one of bill and Kay's cabins Monday night. Never been there without snow, drove the car around daisy and down lulu. Snow on peaks and along Henderson.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'd love to head out there and see what it's really like without snow. How is the quadding or SxS in the summer? Can you get over near wolverine and back by the burn?

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Afternoon from Bearclaw Bob's. We have seen snow in Sept, but really nothing to report yet. Look for Bearclaw Bob's post, I'll keep you informed when the snow starts falling and every dad from then on. If you want to see what the terrian is like. We do rent atv's, side x sides and 4 passenger units. Come on out and check it out. We'll see all of you this winter

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
If you want to see what the terrian is like. We do rent atv's, side x sides and 4 passenger units. Come on out and check it out. We'll see all of you this winter

Thanks Bob, I'll be coming out next summer to take you up on that. The video you have online looks great.

R
Feb 2, 2012
Cooke riding

Rode Cooke all weekend. It's a bit sketchy but definitley some good riding. If you ain't afraid of replacing an a arm or taking a few chunks out of your track then by all means go have fun. But if ya want to keep your sled pretty and brand new better wait a few more weeks.

trenchking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
They sell new a-arms every day! Little caution & little luck goes long ways! I'll be in town most of this week, have to see how lucky I am!

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country
Rode Cooke all weekend. It's a bit sketchy but definitley some good riding. If you ain't afraid of replacing an a arm or taking a few chunks out of your track then by all means go have fun. But if ya want to keep your sled pretty and brand new better wait a few more weeks.

ya its not pretty right now and nothing in the near forcast:face-icon-small-sad

Premium Features