• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Clutching pre season.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Just looking into many parts early season. talked with Dale at CPC and he will have adjustable s by November for the primary. Looks like early indications the cat and poo springs will work just not a perfect fit for the primary. The secondary looks to me to be a TSS 04 but not for sure. I would love to see a float for the secondary. It is a built on shaft secondary so i was wondering how you shim for alignment. also alignment bar part number and any info for weights and spring part numbers as the season works out is a PLUS. I plan to put the slp full pipe and pcv, this is my normal and i know how to clutch with the cat part just learning with the team stuff, any info would be well worth the help.

P
Nov 22, 2009
MDS

I know Steve @ MDS will be working on this also, talked to him week or so ago and said he'll have the 16 set up and other set ups including stk secondary with the new primary, one for the tied guys with the new primary, said he'd post when he gets his results sometime in July - August :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features