• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEVER TAKE THESE SNOWMOBILING!!

snownman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
Definitely...

Not good for much. But maybe take some to work and put them out on the table...LOL.

S

Snow Junkie

Mar 9, 2009
Oh man, those reviews are good. I am sitting here at work reading those full laughing as quietly as possible crying a little. :laugh: :Cry: :laugh:

redrockwr

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Moab, Utah
I personally think Klim and Motorfist should jump on these and send a bag to everyone that has bought their gear in the last 10 years and is due for new bibs. I bet they would see a huge jump in sales. I know if I was having a hard time convincing my wife to let get a new pair of bibs and I come with my bibs that have been under attack by the fury of some cute, sweet, tasting gummy bears. No one is going to touch those bibs, and presto I get new gear!
Ride back to the trail head may be a bit rough but hey, if it were easy everyone would be doing it. I would not recommend doing it with the TOBE one piece suit. That may be a bit much.

Premium Features