• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super q can on 800 Etec

Dec 30, 2011
So i just picked up a 800 etec and im wondering what everyone has to say about the Super q can made by skinz. Thanks

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I have tried 2 different cans on my etec and I'm telling you don't waste your money on cheap ones buy a HPS and be done with it.

E

Ed Fast

Jan 22, 2004
Gillette WYO
Skinz

I have heard they make nice stuff never used their can. I can tell you that I had a bikeman and sold it now run a different brand and am very happy. I honestly can not remember the brand. The Mad Scientist was on the web page. I talked to him and he was a nice guy. Sorry I can not remember his company name but it preforms well and sounds nice. I will remember later and post if your interested. good luck and be careful as an etec will not run right if the can doesn't flow correctly. ask if the flow test it. no matter what people say a can will not produce hp just drop weight. Some loose hp. find one that does not effect flow and drops weight.

Premium Features