• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 M-1000 turbo, OVS

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I am seriously considering selling the sled of my dreams :hurt:, lol, but I may have to.

I will just past the old thread from where I bought it.

It has a complete top end rebuild, cylinders included, a new PL tuning box, which I think works incredibly well. and few minor changes such as relocating the fuel pressure gauge to the console instead of under the hood.....

I also just had the fox rear shock rebuilt, new rear idlers, simmons grey and black skis.

If I could get 13500 for it you'd be getting a deal, this sled is great, I just haven't gotten to ride it much and may not ride next year.

061a.jpg

064a.jpg

063b.jpg

0620tm100020011.jpg

0620tm100020010.jpg

342.jpg

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Probably shouldn't be advertising as an'09, if that's not what it's titled as. Awesome sled though.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Sorry for the confusion and if I have mislead anyone my apoligies. It is what the link says, but being a custom sled, and to the best of my knowledge, it was built in the summer/fall of 2008, just as a OEM sled would have been. It is titled and licensed as a 2009.

When I got it, it had maybe 500 miles, and at the point of build, everything was either new or rebuilt. As my add states, the engine is rebuilt and has maybe 200 miles on the rebuild.

It is what it is, its an awesome sled that I really haven't had the opportunty to ride much or even close to its potential. I really wanted to, but sometimes life just works in mysterious ways and priorities change.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Is it pump or race and what kind of rear suspension is that? Nice lookin sled snowmanx!!!!!

Fabcraft rear suspension, it is a race fuel kit. Just to clarify, this is a complete custom sled. Engine is a 07, bulkhead is a 06, that's about all the stock parts on it besides some plastic.

I ran it at 12# of boost with 110 octane. I kind of hope it doesn't sell! lol

I am thinking about raising the price here, I have seen another one on here that is comparable and is going for $18000. There is at least 23000 into this sled, and that is not counting labour.

You will NOT find a better running or climbing sled, at least 2 stroke, this thing is set up for BIG climbs.

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
The other sled on here at 18k is hardly comparable....even though some things looks similar, ie..the VE tunnel, plastics etc...they are all brand new and not customized and built off of a F chassis...Best of luck to you on this sale, unfortunately the custom mod builds just do not sell like they used to especially when you can still buy holdover M1000m for like 6700 bucks..i lost my arse on my Turbo 9 Build too...anyways TTT for ya, hope she moves for ya!

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
The other sled on here at 18k is hardly comparable....even though some things looks similar, ie..the VE tunnel, plastics etc...they are all brand new and not customized and builtI'd be off of a F chassis...Best of luck to you on this sale, unfortunately the custom mod builds just do not sell like they used to especially when you can still buy holdover M1000m for like 6700 bucks..i lost my arse on my Turbo 9 Build too...anyways TTT for ya, hope she moves for ya!

I never said anything about a being built off a f chassis, because it isn't! It's built off of a 2006 m7 bulkhead,

I'd be willing to put this sled up against the other sled anyday of the week and I am pretty confident that mine would take it away. Just my opinion. There are not that may differences in the 2, but whatever, I just wish people would keep their opinions to themselves when others are trying to sell stuff on here!

TTt for a great sled!

But yes, I had considerations when I bought the sled because it is very custom. But so is the other one that you speak of. In additon to this, and compared to the other sled, I realize there are some differences, the other being a little more refined, but I priced it appropriately.

$6700 for a new sled, About $6500 plus for a race kit turbo, close to the same price, and you still don't have near the sled that this one is.

Last edited:
K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
TTT

Nice looking sled. This is most of the reason I never sell any of my sleds on Snowest. Too many tire kickers and peeps that just want to nag. I tried selling a sled for a friend on here a month ago and some peep pm'd me and asked if I would trade him the ECU off the sled for his because he thinks the LE ECU is a different map. WTF, who does that... You could put $1500 on there and the tire kickers will still try to JEW :flock:you down to $1000. Good luck.

Premium Features