• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05' m7 recalls.

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
recalls

there is one on the wiring (tail light harness) under the bumper, some were shorting out, also new seals in the diamond drive, the seal was installed backwords and water was getting past the seal. If you send me a PM with your vin I can check if they have been done.

good luck,

Kenny

Buttars Tractor Tremonton, Inc.
1640 W. Main
Tremonton, Ut 84337
435-257-7000

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
If I remember correctly there was also a recall on the 3 bolts coming out of the secondary clutch cover to hold the nylon spring adjuster.

R
there is one on the wiring (tail light harness) under the bumper, some were shorting out, also new seals in the diamond drive, the seal was installed backwords and water was getting past the seal. If you send me a PM with your vin I can check if they have been done.

good luck,

Kenny

Buttars Tractor Tremonton, Inc.
1640 W. Main
Tremonton, Ut 84337
435-257-7000

Thanks to the both of you so far, I'd like to see more coming.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
they also had an update on the bolt that runs from the brake side to the dd side and they losing speedo sensors quite often thats all i can think of

A

akjimmyb

Sep 29, 2008
Alaska
There was also a problem with the gas tank splitting at the filler neck. The fix was a plastic ring that snapped into place inside the neck to prevent it from cracking. Take you vin number to your local dealer and have him run it to see what has been addressed and what needs to be done. Mine fixed it all for free, as they were recalls from cat.

Premium Features