• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Release Date BCA tracker 2???

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
1st week in November. The beacon works really well. Even easier to use than the Tracker and faster. Mike Duffy

R
Nov 16, 2009
i was told MAYBE, MAYBE by Christmas direct from BCA
they had some dude there sayin, oh year 1st week Dec. for sure

then went i went to sign up for a pre-order, the retailer said I would be lucky to have one by X-mas......

dont get ur hopes up boys and gals

I cancelled my pre-order and bought an ABS

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I checked with BCA on Friday. They said we can start holding our breath because the release date is coming very soon. They still didn't give me a date, but said it will be soon. I'm guessing it should be out within the next month.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
I checked with BCA on Friday. They said we can start holding our breath because the release date is coming very soon. They still didn't give me a date, but said it will be soon. I'm guessing it should be out within the next month.
Didn't they say that last year too?

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad they're working out all the bugs now rather than when there's 1000 units on the mountain... but this thing had better be worth all the time that's gone into it.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Why wait to buy this "new" 3 ant. beacon when pieps dsp has had 3 ant. beacons for years? I'm looking to get a new beacon this year, so I have been looking at what's available.

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
They are starting to ship from BCA next week. The Pieps DSP is $100 more than the Tracker 2, that's why people are waiting.

J
Mar 21, 2008
I was under the impression the tracker 2 is also quicker updating then the pieps or pretty much anything for that matter, i sthis the case?

C

colorado logger

Dec 4, 2007
south fork co
I have practiced a pieps quite a bit, when you find and mark a beacon, the pieps no longer will pick it up.

At the snow show in Denver I played with tracker 2. First thing I noticed it would pick up the marked beacon for a short distance. Probably not that big of a deal and I might of been doing something wrong.

M

Mortgage Paul

Dec 28, 1999
No Town
www.TeamMortgageAndCredit.com
Who is a dealer on here?

After getting both mine stolen just before Thanksgiving, I cant really afford to be blowing money, but I don't want to die either.

I don't mine running some Advertising and Stickers for someone willing to help out a bit.

I need at least one beacon/probe/shovel/pack for backcountry sledding. I'll be getting a 2nd set as soon as I can.

Here's a thread to a start up list of all that was stolen from me. Basically, I dont have anything and need to replace everything.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187534

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I spoke to BCA today. The Tracker 2 should be leaving BCA's warehouse this Friday, getting shipped to the dealers. *However, only partial shipments are getting shipped and quantities will be limited.

Cade

Premium Features