• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowy Range Lodging

F

friendlystore

Seems like there are a lot of questions about where to stay around here, and someone suggested I start a new thread to let you all know we're out here, and for others to post information about their favorite places to stay.
The Friendly Store (in Centennial) has 8 motel rooms. The rooms are small, but have a full bath, two double beds (in all but one), and satellite tv. We have one room with bunk beds that can sleep up to 5. Rates are $60/night double occupancy, $8 per extra person. We do have one cabin, but as of now it is being rented on a long-term basis.
On-site we have a convenience store which opens at 7 a.m daily, and we sell diesel and premium (91) fuel. We also carry a few of the more popular amsoil products.
Our cafe is open from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. everyday and we serve a typical diner style breakfast and lunch.
We have a full-service bar where you can also buy package liquor. Bar hours are 11 a.m till we stop having fun (or 2 a.m., whichever comes first).
We have space in the back to park trailers for those of you who come out here frequently. We only have 1 space left for this year.
I think that covers it, if there are anymore questions you can reach us at 307-742-6033. Happy Riding!!

F
Nov 29, 2007
Not so Friendly?

Just wondering are all the guests/locals as they were this weekend? Not sure if they were actually guests or just a few local rednecks that wanted to ruin a good time our group was having!

Is it always customary to have arm wrestling competition Saturday nights? If so next time we will bring our local white trash ruffians to compete! Or is it a sexual abuse club that comes in on the weekends for some fresh meat?

Anyway seems that a little *** grabbing and arm wrestling put a good time to rest and took a few $$$ out of your tip jar. Although I think the message slapped loud and clear, all the way to Albany Lodge, I’d hope that u would never want any of your guests to be treated or insulted as we were in ur not so Friendly bar this weekend.

F

friendlystore

Just wondering are all the guests/locals as they were this weekend? Not sure if they were actually guests or just a few local rednecks that wanted to ruin a good time our group was having!

Is it always customary to have arm wrestling competition Saturday nights? If so next time we will bring our local white trash ruffians to compete! Or is it a sexual abuse club that comes in on the weekends for some fresh meat?

Anyway seems that a little *** grabbing and arm wrestling put a good time to rest and took a few $$$ out of your tip jar. Although I think the message slapped loud and clear, all the way to Albany Lodge, I’d hope that u would never want any of your guests to be treated or insulted as we were in ur not so Friendly bar this weekend.

I think we already established that it wasn't a local who started the problem, as we discussed it the following morning, and further discussion with witnesses verified that. Also, to my best knowledge, they were not guests of ours.

Arm wrestling is generally prohibited in the bar, and OF COURSE we don't condone what happened, but I can tell you as a woman in a town that fills up with (mostly) men every weekend, some of whom over-indulge, that you are not the first person to experience this. I'm truly sorry it happened here, but it has happened in every bar in this town, even to me.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Friendly as can be!!

^^^^^^^Sorry to hear that a couple of idiots ruined the good time you were having^^^^^^.

However, our group has stayed at this place and were MORE THAN HAPPY with the Friendliness of all who work there. They were the best group of people I have stayed with in awhile...accomodating us in every way they could:) It was a good stay and I visit the Friendly store each and every time I head to the Snowies:D

track~

L
How late do you pump gas at night? We are heading up next week to Snowy Mountain Lodge and will be getting in pretty late at night. We are trying to map out the last gas station that will still be open when we roll in to town to fill everything up.

D
Nov 20, 2005
yea snowy mountain lodge will reem ya on everything ie hamburger 10 $ gas 4.60 a gallon......... so if i were u i would stock up on supplys b 4 u get to snowy mountain lodge.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Does anybody else have an opinion on the snowy mtn lodge

we stay at the lodge at least one time a year. they are great people, just does get a little spendy if you don't bring your own food. but the money you save not drinking in the bar every night offsets it.:beer;

H
Dec 20, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyo.
Best Breakfast in town. Went to Centennial two dozen times this year, as we own property above town, and ate at every establishment I could. Nothing beats the biskets and gravy, eggs, toast and coffee at the Friendly Store Cafe. Worth leaving a big tip.

Matt

Friendly is best in Centennial

We have stayed at the Friendly for years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Best breakfast / bar in town. As for people over indulging, I for one have never witnessed such a thing. At least that I can remember.:beer;

Premium Features