• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bikemanpreformance power valves or not

Feb 4, 2008
Jackman Me
I have a 2010 hcr and it has 4000 miles and one of the power valves cables broke am I better to get the bike man or get new original parts for my sled. just wanted to know if any one has them and what they think about them because the prices are fairly close.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Supreme Tool Inc. Gas powered valves are what you want if you are not running stock.

Cables should only run you about $50.00 each.

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
STM

STM all the way. They are more money than the cables that is for sure. But, way better mid range. Very noticeable better mid range. The factory has the valves programmed to open way too late. There is power in there...Let it out!

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
STM all the way. They are more money than the cables that is for sure. But, way better mid range. Very noticeable better mid range. The factory has the valves programmed to open way too late. There is power in there...Let it out!

and not to mention often the benefit of having the valves open a few hundred rpms early often helps with that dreaded m mid range hot spot...

Premium Features