• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stealth vs American Hauler vs Lightning...

Dec 30, 2007
sd
Looking at these 3 brands in the 29x7-7.5 size. Is there a huge quality difference in these brands?

UP2NOGD88

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2009
ND
Trailer Decisions

I just finished going down this road. I went with a stealth and am definitely looking forward to picking it up. I did a lot of research and talked with a lot of different dealers. Depending on your location in SD and how far you want to travel, I can put you in contact with the dealer that I selected. They have been great thus far, and it was not an easy task to deal with me daily and the 1,000's of questions I asked and 2 weeks of trailer changes before final order. If I can help you out at all let me know and I will do my best.

Dec 30, 2007
sd
I just finished going down this road. I went with a stealth and am definitely looking forward to picking it up. I did a lot of research and talked with a lot of different dealers. Depending on your location in SD and how far you want to travel, I can put you in contact with the dealer that I selected. They have been great thus far, and it was not an easy task to deal with me daily and the 1,000's of questions I asked and 2 weeks of trailer changes before final order. If I can help you out at all let me know and I will do my best.

Thanks, I am located 100 miles south of Bismarck...found a Stealth in SD, I could travel to get trailer if needed, I am a long was from most everwhere. I would like to get our dealer info if you don't mind.

W

willgeorge

Jun 19, 2011
Parshall, ND
I recently just picked up a Stealth 7x27 Apache in Indiana and towed it all the way back to ND. (1000 miles) I am super pleased with how it turned out and tows great! I cant comment on the other brands but I looked over the stealth a lot before I ordered mine and they are a great trailer!

motodad383

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2010
Just bought a 7x29 stealth predator on sat. Looked at em all and for a trailer under 10 grand I don't think you can beat it. 15" radial tires, aluminum wheels, LED lighting,bar lock and RV latch on service door,all AL. frame on 16" centers. (floor, walls, ceiling) 25 yr. warranty on flooring. 8800 bucks. IMO it was the best trailer for the money. couldn't see paying 5k more for a triton or aluma.

Premium Features