• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T.O.R.S.

L
Dec 8, 2010
91 Exciter the light is flashing T.O.R.S. when I start it and sounds like it is hitting the rev limiter what d I do? Can I just un plugit or can I by pass itsome how I have not a clue.... any ideaaswuld be great....

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Put it on a run stand before you start it incase there is a real problem with the carbs.

Next unhook the two wires that are connected to the carbs. There is a switch on the carb close to where the throttle cable attaches. About 3-6" from the carbs there are splices in the wires that pull apart.

Start the sled and see if it works normal. if it does, you likely need to adjust the throttle cable. There needs to be slack in the cable at the carbs. If its tight or snug it will turn on the TORS. Eric

L
Dec 8, 2010
I tried unpluging the 2 wireson both carbs and it will start with choke and thenstarts to rev up again it doesthat even wth them plugedback in now what do I do??

Premium Features