• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple Questions

D
Sep 29, 2013
Hey everyone couple questions for you guys.

1. For the evo pros what parts from the tcl delete kits will I see the greatest improvement in belt life as I cannot afford the stage 3, I will kind of build it as time goes on

2. Had a little hick up with my sled riding this weekend, was a deep snow day and after blowing a belt I put a new one on sat for about 20 minuetes in about -20ish weather fired my sled up let it do its warm up hit the throttle and it died, did this about 4 times then it was good. Finished the day off got home and it did it again, but this time I flicked the throttle 3 times and it was perfect which leads me to believe maybe the throttle safety had some ice in it or something?

Any thought or suggestions, loving the 4 stroke but kind of starting to miss the simplicity of 2 strokes....

riding a 2013 m1100t ltd, evo cold air, straight pipe, rov kit

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Hey everyone couple questions for you guys.

1. For the evo pros what parts from the tcl delete kits will I see the greatest improvement in belt life as I cannot afford the stage 3, I will kind of build it as time goes on

2. Had a little hick up with my sled riding this weekend, was a deep snow day and after blowing a belt I put a new one on sat for about 20 minuetes in about -20ish weather fired my sled up let it do its warm up hit the throttle and it died, did this about 4 times then it was good. Finished the day off got home and it did it again, but this time I flicked the throttle 3 times and it was perfect which leads me to believe maybe the throttle safety had some ice in it or something?

Any thought or suggestions, loving the 4 stroke but kind of starting to miss the simplicity of 2 strokes....

riding a 2013 m1100t ltd, evo cold air, straight pipe, rov kit

For a budget build, I would recommend the TCL Delete Bracket and Motor Mount Kit. This is $579 and comes with the straight bearing for the TCL Delete.

T

traw4life

Nov 8, 2013
wyoming
Jim your selling the tcl delete and the motor mount kit (tunnel motor mount brackets and rubbers) for 579?
was 539just for the tcl delete that's the case ill be callin

Last edited:
Premium Features