• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Liquid Image Ego Mini Extreme Action Sports Cam with WIFI

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
New small Cam that can be mounted in many ways.

http://www.gobigparts.com/EGO-HD-MINI-EXTREME-SPORT-CAMERA.html

ego-cameras.jpg

I sure do like the price on them.

• Perfect camera designed for extreme sports enthusiasts
• A mini-sized Mountable camera that records HD video and is Wi-Fi enabled
• Slim profile will fit in the palm of your hand, measures 1.6” x 1.2” x 2.5” high, less likely to be knocked off by tree branches or flying debris
• Capture 12.0 MP photos and Full HD 1080P videos hands free
• Cutting edge image stabilization technology
• Continuous photo mode takes pictures every 2-3 seconds
• Also records HD 720P at 60 frames per second, 1080P at 30 frames per second for smooth video capture
• Wi-Fi enabled to work with Smart Phones, Tablets and Computers- can control up to 5 units at the same time
• No extra wireless module attachment needed for live wireless streaming, wi-fi range is 100 meters line of sight
• The Ego will accept up to a 32GB micro SDHC card, to record thousands of still images or hours of video
• The camera includes a rechargeable Battery. Estimated battery performance is 1.5 – 2.0 hours of video
• Includes a clear protective cover, universal flat surface mount, and 1 additional adhesive pad
• Many different mounts available for attaching the Ego to many different surfaces making this camera useable in virtually any sport you participate in
• Waterproof housing also available for wet conditions

Here is a small video clip I made with it with some of our first snows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN10u3UEOA

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Does it have an indicator to confirm card recording mode is on when not using wifi?

Do you know what its FOV angle is?

Thanks

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
I have one of these I would sell. Black one. I find my contour more user friendly. I give ya a good price on it. Used it twice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features