• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hands down the best ZX MOD!

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
It looked like it sets you up a couple of inches or better. The taller the seat the easier it is to transfer from sitting to standing in mountain riding.

I believe this will only be the case if you are a sit-down rider. Unless I'm on a groomed trail or river, I don't sit. And not always then either. I doo keep a knee down most all of the time tho. But you can dance with the machine this way.

One of the editorials in Snowest Magazine (You've heard of that mag?) recently mentioned one of the guys not sure why he wiped out one time. (just the one time mind you...) and it was cought on video. So in watching the video he learned that he was getting hung up on the tall seat and couldn't git to the other side as quickly as he wanted to.

on my 02 summit sport 800 mods are:
153' maverick
wahls bro anti rachet driver/7tooth
4 inch riser
exhaust can
stickers peeled
hot dogger
coming mods are:
two wheeled kit
some form of snow elimination runnin boards

but my advice also found with chris burandt and bret rasmussen not to tall with the bars, and the seat well if your back country when are you sitting down? i still have stock seat, for tracks the 159+ is more difficult to turn round like a 153 for boondocking. also stock gearing

Mod's

-Removed factory seat, added after market Skinz seat.
-Powermadd pivot riser and 6" riser block
-Currently re-replacing pictured bars with SPG Willard Bend titanium bars
-Mo-Pros tunnel rack with snowboard/ski carry
-Vents have been added on clutch and exhaust side as will as the backside of bulk head
-Removed all factory decals and ready for a www.Choadcheese.com wrap
-ODI grips
-Skidoo factory grip warmers and cork insulate
-Straight-line cable ice scratchers.
-Cut plastic material away for my feet at front running board
-Cut holes in factory running board using a series of different size hole saws so that snow can fall through.

Attachments

• IMG_7019.JPG
    IMG_7019.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7103.JPG
    IMG_7103.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7012.JPG
    IMG_7012.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7097.JPG
    IMG_7097.JPG