• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Snow Show Oct. 26 & 27. Who's going?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Maybe more. Who knows....
Is there going to be a MOVIE PREMIER this year like last time?
I plan on being there all day Friday and Saturday, and staying over Saturday night so I can drive back to Idaho Falls Sunday after breakfast.

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Is there going to be a MOVIE PREMIER this year like last time?
I plan on being there all day Friday and Saturday, and staying over Saturday night so I can drive back to Idaho Falls Sunday after breakfast.
Movie premiere is Thursday night.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Could be
But doing a premiere is all about getting MAX attendance..

But I am sure he knows better than me.

My guess it is all about renting the venue and Thursday is probably much cheaper than Friday night

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
My guess it is all about renting the venue and Thursday is probably much cheaper than Friday night

That's probably true. They're back at their normal venue this year too (Brewvies). At least there, they won't won't give you a hard time if you wanna take a Diet Coke back to your seat! ;) :lol:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That's probably true. They're back at their normal venue this year too (Brewvies). At least there, they won't won't give you a hard time if you wanna take a Diet Coke back to your seat! ;) :lol:
That just BLEW MY MIND last year.
Shows you I am just not part of the drinking culture at all though.

Premium Features