• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extreme Team - Danger Zone 3 - Teaser!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Nov 26, 2007
Your Mom's House
These guys were great guys to ride with. The drop at the end was absolutely insane. I feel sorry for the people who were not there to witness in person. He was eight feet off the ground before he got to the edge of the cornice. Hope to see you guys in Idaho soon.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Going to have a mini contest today as a thank you. I have a brand new set of Scott Goggles for the next person from Snowest that pre-orders Danger Zone 3 from our website. Goggles will ship today to the winner.

E
Nov 28, 2007
We have a winner from yesterday - Greg from Othello Washington won the goggles. For fun we are going to keep it going today. The next person that places a pre-season order for DZ3 via our website will recieve a free selection of DVDs including "Back in the Saddle", "Danger Zone" and "Danger Zone 2" - these will ship as soon as we get a winner.

S

Snobrat

Apr 15, 2008
Montana & Washington ST.
Where was that jump Brad?

I was there that day Jeremy jumped didn't know i could hold my breathe that long and i was just watching.

We unloaded in Alpine parking lot riding till trail ended headed up through trees at end of trail and it opened up to a bowl that's is were Jeremy jumped
We did a lot of boondocking and just exploring that day.

You only see first half of jump in teaser lets call it hang-time::eek:.

I was there that day Jeremy jumped didn't know i could hold my breathe that long and i was just watching.

We unloaded in Alpine parking lot riding till trail ended headed up through trees at end of trail and it opened up to a bowl that's is were Jeremy jumped
We did a lot of boondocking and just exploring that day.

You only see first half of jump in teaser lets call it hang-time::eek:.

You unloaded at the Greys River trail-head parking lot?

E
Nov 28, 2007
John from Portland Oregon won yesterdays free movies.

Today we are giving away a free RIDER AUTOGRAPHED copy of Danger Zone and Danger Zone 2 for the next person that places a pre order on our website.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Ahhhh, can't give away the sleds :face-icon-small-win

But, I do have some more Scott goggles! Next 2 pre-orders from our website each get a free Scott Goggle - new in the box! Pretty cool being able to give away this free gear to the great people here on SnoWest. This is for Snowest members only so please put your Snowest handle on the order.

Premium Features