• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MidWest SnoWest Forum Ride

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Calling all Midwest Riders!!!!!!

What does everyone think of have a SnoWest Forum ride this year. I know most go to the Snowies. We could stay at Snowy Mountain Lodge, Mountain Meadow Cabins or down in Centennial.

Now here is the hard part.

How many are interested and what month would work best?

How many days?

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I'm good with any weekend Jan. thru March.

I would like to drive out on Wed. or Thurs. Ride Fri & Sat and come home Sun.

What's everyone think?

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
The only weekend I'm not available is the weekend the wife is dragging me to jamacia. I think it is valentines weekend but will have to check with her.:face-icon-small-con

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I would like to go Valentines weekend then:). Too far away for to to committ so just being a smart azz for now:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

maddog21

Mar 19, 2008
Charter Oak, Iowa
I would go any time, Im free all winter long but in my group has three kids in college, and others stuck with jobs, go out west once a year.. maybe two... dont know yet.
if anyone has a room for one more, let me know.

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
I am up for it any time. I could leave Wednesday night or Thursday morning till Sunday. I have a 8.5'x29' trailer that will fit six sleds. If anyone needs a ride let me know. I like February.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I am up for it any time. I could leave Wednesday night or Thursday morning till Sunday. I have a 8.5'x29' trailer that will fit six sleds. If anyone needs a ride let me know. I like February.

I'm in for Feb. is everyone good for the month of Feb? I can leave Wed. and ride Thurs, Fri and Sat. Come home Sun. 3-days for the forum ride would be fun.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
anytime sounds good, you guys decide, my trailer will be in albany:face-icon-small-hap

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Keep this post to the Midwest SnoWest Forum Ride in the Snowies. I moved the Quaker Steak stuff to the Meet and Greet, to keep the two separate

Premium Features