• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out the all new AVIATOR goggles from 509 - PM me for a free set!

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
So we're launching our all new snow goggle, the Aviator. First & 10th person to PM me saying they want a free pair, gets a free pair. Winners are tudizzle & M7ZR6
Buy Now

1.jpg

black-avi.jpg
white-avi.jpg

aviator-features.jpg

ALL NEW FOR 2010! The all new Aviator snow goggle from 509 features a design inspired by the face shield of a jet fighter pilot. This unique styling brought from the aviation industry, provides not only a futuristic appearance, but more importantly performs even better in even the harshest winter conditions.

The Aviator is engineered using a 'rimless' frame design. This sleek design minimizes the amount of goggle frame in your field of vision. By reducing the thickness of the frame, we are able to use a much larger spherical lens without increasing the overall footprint of the goggle. This maximizes the goggles lens to frame size ratio, providing industry leading peripheral vision.

The problem with traditional goggles is they tend to restrict your vision. We addressed this concern head on and focused on designing a snowmobile specific goggle around the absolute largest lens possible. The result is an unprecedented clear view, never before provided in a snow goggle.

Standard is a bronze mirrored spherical lens. This no fog, anti scratch dual pane lens features 7 vent ports and blocks 100% of harmful UV rays. The 509 Aviator is a high end goggle built with only the best materials and craftsmanship. We spared no expense and cut no corners in the design and development of this goggle. The attention to detail is second to none. Aside from the unique rimless design, and oversized spherical lens, we also focused on improving the strap. The 509 Aviator goggle features a 2" wide strap with triple silicon lining that provides even greater helmet grip. Instead of a traditional sewn strap design, we developed a "509" chrome strap emblem attached with a real leather backing. 509 Aviators also come standard with our famous removable nosemask, which keep you comfortable even in the coldest conditions. They also come standard with oversized triple layer face foam.

• Fighter pilot inspired design
  • Rimless frame design with 17 vent ports
  • Industry leading large, oversized spherical snow lens
  • Standard bronze mirror lens includes: 7 vent ports, dual pane lens, anti fog coating, anti scratch, shatter proof, UV blocking
  • Large 2" strap with triple silicon grip lining. Features 3d chrome "509" emblem and leather backing.
  • Triple layer oversized, moisture wicking face foam.
  • Large oversized removable nosemask.
  • Soft cleaning/storage pouch.
  • Helmet compatible
  • Limited lifetime warranty.

blackhelmet-small.jpg
whitehelmet-small.jpg

black-helmet-front-small.jpg
blackemblem-helmet-small.jpg

black-emblem-small.jpg
whiteemblem-helmet-small.jpg

white-emblem-small.jpg

Buy Now

Last edited:

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Well the site went down while I was trying to post you won. So the winners are tudizzle and M7ZR6. Both you guys PM me the color you want along with your name/address.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
NIce!

...and they say I waste my time on Snowest :D

Thanks they look like some sweet goggles...can't wait to give them a test spin.

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Those are very nice, wish I would have won them. Oh well I'm super happy with my new helmet and sinister goggles!! When are you going to be offering the magnetic quick straps?

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Whats the story about magged q straps? I did notice these new googs have 2 inch straps QS's use 1 3/4.... guess a guy will have to do some cutting to make em work.

What lenses will be available? sj

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Unfortunately there will be no polarized Aviator lenses for the first year. We pushed hard for it, but the problem was the Aviator lens is SO big, the equipment available wasn't able to make a polarized lens of that size. However we will continue to explore other options and shoot for a polarized release next fall.

Replacement lenses will be available in Bronze (standard lens), Gold, Blue, Clear, Yellow, and Orange.

Our magnet straps (SNAPS) and Quickstraps are compatible with these. They do use a 2" strap, but the strap mount area can accept any size smaller than 2".

Speaking of magnet straps, we are still finalizing them and will shoot for a December release.

Premium Features