• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Few Questions about the new Sinister 509 Goggles

Has anyone orderes the new sinister 509 Goggles and got them yet?? I was wondering, in the order screen it gives the options for the lens (extra??) I wasn't sure if they came with a lens already or what came standard with them?? Or do I have to go ahead and order a lens too? Little feedback would be appreciated. They seem like really nice goggles and i'm trying to order a couple of them for me and my team so it would be appreciated if you guys could help me out! :D :beer; :beer;

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
do a search.

tons of 509 goggle threads.

they come with lens, you can order extra, different color and even polarized.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
right on thanks man
is the lens that comes with it a chrome tinted one?? or just a regular old clear one? I would search but figured this was easier to find out

The stock lenses are Yellow with a Chrome Tint best used on sunny - medium light conditions. We sell them and use them and will NOT use any other goggle they work that good.

sweet thanks guys! since it comes with a chrome lens with yellow tint, I think I might go ahead and order the chrome with a blue tnt too for those super bright sunny days. I wear contacts so my eyes are super sensitive to the UV reflection on the snow. Think the Snow Camo will look cool with the chrome lens! I appreciate the feedback! :beer; :beer; :beer;

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I have both the Klim Helmet and an HJC AC-X3 And The 509's fit both Helmets Great and I would highly reccomend either helmet.

Premium Features