• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iowa Snowmobile Club Links / Info

J
Dec 14, 2010
Latimer IA
Fun-run to be held in Iowa.

The Iowa River Riders will be hosting a fun-run starting at Donna's Lounge in Meservey I.A. The date is Saturday Jan 22. Registration will be from
9:30am to 11:30am. Ditch Bangers/Flatlanders this is for you as all are Welcome! Drawings and prizes to be given out at 7:00p.m. Iowa River Riders.com for future events also!

I

IowaSnowCat

Dec 1, 2007
Northwest Iowa
NW Iowa Fun Run Sat Jan 22nd

Sno-Lyons fun run sat 22 starting in Larchwood, Ia @ Sportscenter. Sign up between 12-1. Route Larchwood, Inwood, Alvord, Rock Rapids, Lester, Larchwood-finish.. Soups @ end of run compliments of Sportscenter.. All welcome.. Look forward to seeing everyone..

Sounds like a BIG fun run! A bunch from our club is going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.highpointriders.com

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
How is all the Iowa Clubs doing? Does anyone have anything coming up? This year I would like to see the clubs post there upcoming events, so everyone can see. If we need to start a new post for just that we can. Would like to hear some input on this from our club members.

Last edited:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
How is all the Iowa Clubs doing? Does anyone have anything coming up? This year I would like to see the clubs post there upcoming events, so everyone can see. If we need to start a new post for just that we can. Would like to hear some input on this from our club members.

Any club folks out there?

P
Nov 27, 2007
Humboldt, Iowa
Hey guys, check out our web site. www.sno-skimmer.com. We usually have a poker run every other week! Like us on Facebook and I think you will get updates. We DO have over 110 miles of groomed trails, although most of them are ditches. No other choices around Humboldt County.:face-icon-small-dis

Last edited:
S
Dec 15, 2009
NW Iowa
Just took a look at your website. I am going to try and make it over that direction this winter to at least one poker run. Looks like you guys are doing a great job and have many miles of groomed trails. Ditches or not thats about all you get in Iowa!! Thanks for the post!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Lyon County Ice Oval Races

Lyon County Sno-Lyons sixth annual Charity Ice Oval Races Dec. 17-18 at the Lyon County Fairgrounds
in Rock Rapids. ORA-sanctioned event. For more information, contact Sno-Lyons President Eric
Borman at (712) 470-0190.

Premium Features