• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iowa Forum 2012 Ride!!!

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
Everyone needs to do there SNOW dance

Ive been doing thebootscooting blizzard dance but it isnt working so im switching to my snow shuffle i hope that will make mother nature happy!!!!!! and count me in for the fourm ride-----whenever it happens to be!!!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Well, what can I say. Never thought we would still be without snow in Iowa. We will probably need to postpone the forum ride to a later date. The way its going, it will probably be next year:bolt:
Everyone keep us posted as we go through this joke of a winter and maybe we can still get together this year and have some fun.:tea:

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
Well, what can I say. Never thought we would still be without snow in Iowa. We will probably need to postpone the forum ride to a later date. The way its going, it will probably be next year:bolt:
Everyone keep us posted as we go through this joke of a winter and maybe we can still get together this year and have some fun.:tea:

we could always use our "two wheeled" snowmobiles for the fourm ride if need be:shocked:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Looks like we might have to skip this till next year. Maybe we could make it a forum ride in the snowies:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features