• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UserCP & variety of other things not working ?

ModShop

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2019
Preston, Idaho
Back after yrs of being gone, was originally KatKing
then changed name to HoBB-Z
This time I'm ModShop,

A lot of the things that make this a usable forum won't work for me, hovering mouse over the links makes them change color or state but they don't work.

Any ideas, I paid for the lifetime membership and it has been a little frustrating not being able to use the links.

Thanks

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Back after yrs of being gone, was originally KatKing
then changed name to HoBB-Z
This time I'm ModShop,

A lot of the things that make this a usable forum won't work for me, hovering mouse over the links makes them change color or state but they don't work.

Any ideas, I paid for the lifetime membership and it has been a little frustrating not being able to use the links.

Thanks
First thing I would check: Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. In the bottom left corner, there's a drop down box. Make sure "Default Style" is selected. 90% of the time, this fixes MOST of the problems. If that doesn't work, there's another trick, but I can't remember what it is at the moment. Try that first. If it doesn't work for you, I'll check with Christopher, and have him remind me what the other fix is!

All that said. This poor 'ol girl (forum) is running on fumes! We have a much nicer, all new forum in the works. It will be SOOOOOOO much more user friendly than this place, once you get re-adjusted! We really could switch over any day now. I think they just have a few, final, pesky little bugs to work out.

Hope this helps!! :D

Last edited:
Premium Features