For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Currently: Not set.
nwbcr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 300 intake for snow

I have a 17 300 xcw and I'm looking for info on what air intake/filter system people are using for the snow.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 09-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Currently: Waitin on Lane
arctic@1m is an unknown quantity at this point

I used the timbersled intake on my 300 XC last year. Worked well. You'll also need an Avid carb heater, SX CDI, Pro Circuit Pipe and cut head. They rip!
I've got an extra set-up if needed.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Basic Member
jaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant futurejaredXwoodsman has a brilliant future

Sorry to reply to this post so late I kept forgetting to.

I ran the stock intake that KTM provided with my TSS kit on my 2016 300 for only a couple rides. After noticing how snow covered my stock setup was getting I opted to run the Timbersled filter pod but on a 45> HPS silicone hose instead. I had to cut it down to work right. But it tucks slightly into the air box and doesn't get covered with snow.

HPS info:
HPS High Temp 2.5" > 3" ID 4-ply Reinforced Silicone 45 Degree Elbow Reducer Hose Blue (63mm > 76mm ID)
Item #HTSER45-250-300-BLUE

They also carry this hose in black.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaredXwoodsman For This Useful Post:
wwillf01 (09-28-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 09:11 AM
barefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond reputebarefooter has a reputation beyond repute

That is the way to do it. Yeti one works well too.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Basic Member
powdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond reputepowdermuncher has a reputation beyond repute

To cover the track like Yeti or camso helps a bunch as well time for TS and the rest too figure out that no one needs or likes a wet butt and air filters covered in snow. Just for the lack of a cover over the track--oh forgot they want to sell you new Klim gear to keep your *** dry

That said I always run pod filters like that to avoid issues.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Currently: 3 things never lie, kids, drunks and yoga pants
Thanked 1,090 Times in 659 Posts
Sheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond reputeSheetmetalfab has a reputation beyond repute
Default 300 intake for snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by powdermuncher View Post
To cover the track like Yeti or camso helps a bunch as well time for TS and the rest too figure out that no one needs or likes a wet butt and air filters covered in snow. Just for the lack of a cover over the track--oh forgot they want to sell you new Klim gear to keep your *** dry

That said I always run pod filters like that to avoid issues.

Here is an easy way to do that.

My pod filter is in the front though.